x
ShortPedia
Smart Content App Hand picked content everyday

Image Credit: The News Minute

13-year-old dies after live wire on ad hoarding electrocuted him in Tamil Nadu

A 13-year-old boy Dinesh Kumar died after getting electrocuted by an ad-hoarding of a bank in Cuddalore district. Dinesh, the only son of his parents, was on his way back home from a primary health centre. He was riding a bicycle and to escape a vehicle from the opposite direction, he touched the pole to balance himself & got electrocuted. AN FIR is filed against those who had put up the hoarding & police are investigating.