side-banner

Chennai woman dies after accidentally swallowing artificial tooth with water

Shortpedia

Content Team
Image Credit: Shortpedia

In a bizarre incident, a 43-year-old woman from Chennai died last week after she mistakenly swallowed her artificial tooth while drinking water. The woman has been identified as S Rajalakshmi of Valasaravakkam. She swallowed one of her three artificial teeth on July 4. She was taken to a hospital after she complained of dizziness and nausea but was discharged after doctors found nothing alarming. She died the next day.