Shortpedia Mobile App Download Shortpedia News App

Image Credit: Shortpedia

Gas leaked in South Korea at Samsung chip plant

On Tuesday, one worker died due to suffocation and 2 are injured and unconscious as the carbon dioxide leaked at a Samsung Electronics chip plant. The one who died was 24-year-old while the injured are 26 and 54-year-old. The 3 were actually inspecting the factory’s gas-related facilities. Fatal accidents of such type have been frequently taking place in the news in South Korea due to poor safety standards in factories.