ShortPedia
Shortpedia Mobile App Download Shortpedia News App

Image Credit: shortpedia

Pune man chokes, spits blood after he ate a Burger with glass pieces at Burger King Outlet

A man goes out for a lunch outing with 4 friends at a global fast-food chain that turns into a nightmare. They went to Burger King, Sajit Pathan bit into his burger, he complained of irritation in his throat, began vomiting, spat blood, uneasiness & breathlessness. When his friends checked the burger, they found glass pieces in it. He was taken to a hospital & doctors told glass pieces would exit the body via excretion & vomit.