ShortPedia
Shortpedia Mobile App Download Shortpedia News App

Study shows 84% Indians share passwords with partners!

Technology is a crucial part of life and a recent study shows that 89% Indian feels privacy is important in a relationship while 77% Indians feel that technology is creating trouble in their relationships and only 16% think that they don’t need to share their passwords with their significant half. The remaining 84% of the population share the password of various apps with their partners.