Taiwanese man amazed to find Apple Air pods working even after swallowing it11:50:00 AM, Saturday 4th of May 2019 | in miscellaneous
A Taiwanese man was amazed to see his Apple airpords working after he accidentally swallowed it & retrieved it from faeces. He slept with earphones in his ears & woke up the next morning to find one missing. An iPhone tracking feature told him that the device was still in his room & heard a beep sound coming from his stomach. He went to the hospital; doctors said if it didn't come out naturally then will have to opt for surgery.