Image Credit: shortpedia

Fire breaks out at Sreesanth’s residence in Kochi


Content Team

A room of Indian cricketer S Sreesanth’s house was gutted after a fire broke out on the ground floor of the house at Edapally, Kochi on Saturday. While Sreesanth was not in the home because of his shooting schedule in Mumbai, his wife, children, and domestic helps were inside the house when the fire broke out at around 2 am but thankfully, no one was hurt. Reports suggest a short circuit in a ceiling fan caused the fire.