“Happiness exists only if you have a lot of people to share it with.”
- Ranbir Kapoor
Starting a career in Bollywood and maintaining the pride of the family is not an easy job and especially if someone belongs from the illustrious family-like Kapoor. Ranbir Kapoor, the charming boy of Indian cinema gone through the roller coaster ride in his career but never give up and maintain a soft corner in everyone's heart. He began his career as an assistant director on the films Aa Ab Laut Chalen (1999) and also assisted Sanjay Leela Bhansali in the film Black (2005).
Ranbir made his debut in Bhansali's tragic romance film 'Saawariya' in 2007 alongside Sonam Kapoor and his second movie was Bachna Ae Haseeno. But both of the films were a big flop. Although, his excellent performance merited him a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
As we know the wheels will turn, the life of the chocolate boy also moves up a gear. In 2009, the actor knocked everyone down with a feather when he came up with 3 back to back hits - Ayan Mukerji’s Wake Up Sid, Rajkumar Santoshi’s Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani and Shimit Amin’s Rocket Singh: Salesman Of The Year. After that Ranbir topped the list of everyone's favorite.
Ranbir was gone through many ups and downs in his career but has done several movies to date in which he successfully molding himself in the characters. Barfi, Rockstar, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and so on are some movies that make everyone fall in love with him. His highest-grossing movie is Sanju (2018), based on the life of Sanjay Dutt.
He won so many renowned awards including Filmfare and Screen Award for his breathtaking acting. In 2013, he joined hands with Anurag Basu and stated their production house 'Picture Shuru Productions'. The first movie delivered under his production is Jagga Jasoos (starring Ranbir and Katrina Kaif), but it didn't go well on the big screen.
- Ranbir Kapoor is a clan of the prestigious Kapoor Family. His Father Rishi Kapoor and Mother Neetu Kapoor both were the big superstars of their time. His sister Riddhima Kapoor is a model and designer
- He was born on 28th September 1982 and pursued filmmaking and method acting at the School of Visual Arts and the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
- Ranbir is one of the highest-paid actors of B-town and has featured in Forbes India's Celebrity 100 list several times
- He dated many Bollywood Divas including Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif and finally find his love in Alia Bhatt
- His upcoming movie Brahmastra directed by Ayan Mukerji is already collect so many fame before its release