2. DISCLAIMER : The contents provided through the App may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ShortPedia may make changes or improvements to the App at any time. The contents or any information available on the App is provided "as is" and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. ShortPedia does not warrant that the functions contained in the contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the servers that make them available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. ShortPedia makes no commitment to update the materials on the interface. The above exclusion may not apply to You, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. ShortPedia shall not be liable for any misuse or data theft as a consequence of Your use of the App. This Application may have certain links which may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties. These third-party websites, applications may contain SHORTPEDIA's logo, but they are independent from SHORTPEDIA, and SHORTPEDIA does not have any control over these websites or applications. SHORTPEDIA, therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability due to your use of such third-party websites or applications. This Application also contains the information, offers and content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, other information or content expressed or made available are those by third parties and/or the respective author(s), and not of SHORTPEDIA. Neither SHORTPEDIA nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through the Application represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider; SHORTPEDIA neither endorses nor is responsible for the offers, accuracy or reliability of any information, opinion, advice or statement made in the Application with respect to such third party's offers, accuracy or reliability of any information, opinion, advice or statement etc. It is your responsibility to evaluate the offers, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Application.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS : As a condition of your use of the Application, you shall not use the Application or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or you shall not use the Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any SHORTPEDIA server, or the network(s) connected to any SHORTPEDIA server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any services. You further concur that you shall not, through the Application or Services indulge in the following activities: a) delete from the Application any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify; b) use the Application/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair — or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any SHORTPEDIA server, or the network(s), computer systems/resources connected to any SHORTPEDIA server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Application/Services; c) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Application/Services; d) perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm; e) carry out any "denial of service" (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on the Application or internet service or; disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any SHORTPEDIA website or the website of any SHORTPEDIA customer; f) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Application. g) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to SHORTPEDIA's official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; h) take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum; i) collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent; j) engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet; k) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation.
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES :You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on Application, that — (a)belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to; (b)is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c)harm minors in any way; (d)infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (e)violates any law for the time being in force; (f)deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g)impersonate another person (h)contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i)threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. You will not use the App or any content provided thereof for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You will not access (or attempt to access) the content provided through the App by any means other than through the App, unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate written agreement with ShortPedia. You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may: (a) reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise extract the source code related to the App or any part thereof, unless it is expressly permitted by ShortPedia to You in writing or is required by the applicable law; (b) use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the App or content thereof; (c) collect information about users of the App for any illegal or unlawful purpose; (d) create any user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences for using the App; (e) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through the App; (f) use the App in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the App, or interfere with any other third party's use and enjoyment of the App; (g) carry out any denial of service (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on the App or; disrupt or place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, or interfere with or attempt to make, or attempt any unauthorized access to the App or any part of the App or any user of the App; (h) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the App; (i) obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available, in the opinion of ShortPedia, through the App.
5. TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT :ShortPedia reserves its right to refuse service, restrict, suspend your access to the Application; delete, move, or remove any content that is available in or through the Application; establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Application at any time with or without any prior notice.
6. INDEMNIFICATION :You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SHORTPEDIA, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses arising out of the breach of any of the terms by you or due to your use/misuse of the Application.
8. Applicable Law :This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of law at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement. The App may be controlled and operated through any country and may be subject to the laws of that country in which they are controlled and operated. If You use the App from any location, then, You are responsible for compliance with the local laws applicable to You.
9. Limited Time To Bring Your Claim : You and SHORTPEDIA agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Application must commence within one month after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
Copyright Notice Copyright ©2018 ShortPedia. All rights reserved.