"I keep the bad-boy image just to make my fans happy."
Sanjay Dutt is the most controversial actor in Bollywood. Appeared in more than 100 movies, he made his debut in Rockey (1981), directed by his father Sunil Dutt. He did numerous superhit films after entered in Bollywood but his performance in Vaastav: The Reality changed his career. He earned his first award as the best actor for the movie Vaastav.
Sanjay Dutt is famous among his fans as Sanju Baba. He earned different honors including Filmfare Awards and IIFA Awards. Counted among the highest-paid actor in Bollywood, Baba gave so many blockbusters to the Indian Cinema. Saajan, Khalnayak, Jodi No.1, Kaante, Parineeta, Munna Bhai MBBS, Agneepath are some evergreen movies of the superstar.
Apart from his film career, there was a phase in his life when he insanely addicted to drugs that drove him to a drug rehabilitation center in the US. He was accused of his involvement in the serial bombings of Bombay (1993). He also caught under TADA or Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act as weapons like AK-47 had been found in his house and finally released in 2016.
He goes through so many ups and downs in his personal life. He married thrice and now he is a proud father of three children.
- Sanjay Dutt was born on 29 July 1959 in Bombay, India to veteran actors Sunil Dutt and Nargis
- He lost his mother just days before his first film's premiere
- In 1987, he married to Richa Sharma and after that, they became parents of a baby girl Trishala. Unfortunately, he lost Richa in 1996 due to brain tumor
- In 1998, he again tied a not with model Rhea Pillai. But they get divorced in 2005 and the same year he lost his father too
- In 2008, he married Manyata and became the parents of twin babies Shahreen (boy) and Iqra (Iqra)
- In 2018, Rajkumar Hirani directed a movie named Sanju based on the life of Sanjay Dutt. The movie starred the super talented Ranbir Kapoor