Image Credit: shortpedia

Indian Man snacks 116 Iron Nails, Survives

R Sinduja

News Editor

An Indian man basically a gardener swallowed as many as 116 iron nails, several pellets & a long wire. He visited the doctor with severe abdominal pains. The X-ray & CT scan reports showed images of sharp objects which puzzled the surgeon himself. It took half an hour to remove them from his body. Most of the nails were about 6.5 cm long. He seems to have mental issues & couldn't explain why he did such a thing.