side-banner

US man lits fire to get rid of snakes, accidentally burns Maryland home worth $1. 8 million

Shortpedia

Content Team
Image Credit: Twitter

A Maryland home was accidentally burned to the ground by an owner trying to get rid of a snake infestation, officials said Washington Post. The homeowner in a town outside of Washington D.C., was attempting to use smoke to purge the snakes from the house, according to Montgomery County Fire Department officials. In the process, the homeowner caught the house on fire, causing about $1 million in damage, The Washington Post reported.