"The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest."
The queen of hearts Deepika Padukone is an actress without imperfections. From played National-level badminton championship to changed her path towards modeling, the gorgeous Bollywood diva's journey was not as easy as pie.
Deepika has done several TV commercials (Liril, Close up, etc), seen in a Himesh Reshammiya album song 'Naam hai tera' and act in a Kannad movie 'Aishwarya', before her debut in Bollywood blockbuster 'Om Shanti Om' in 2007. She won the Filmfare award for 'Best Female Debut' for the movie.
Deepika gives so many superhits to the Indian cinema includes Cocktail, Chennai Express, Ramleela, Bajirao Mastani, Padmavat and so on and in 2016, she became the highest-paid actress of Bollywood. She launched her fashion brand 'All About You' on Myntra and also founded the 'Live Love Laugh Foundation' to create awareness and deal with mental health.
Named 'India's Most Beautiful Woman' in the Indian edition of People magazine in 2012, Deepika also gains fame from outside the country. Her Hollywood debut was xXx: The Return of Xander Cage with Vin Diesel. She also attended the biggest International Film festival 'Cannes' and nailed with her look every time.
Deepika honored with several awards as well as numerous titles, but the greatest achievement of her life is to meet her perfect half 'Ranveer Singh. In 2018, she hitched to Ranveer in Italy and set a new example of a perfect couple.
- Deepika was born on 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark to Former Indian Badminton Player Prakash Padukone and Travel Agent Ujjala Padukone. She brought up in Bengaluru, India and has a younger sister Anisha Padukone
- She is alumni of Mount Carmel College and also enrolled at IGNOU for bachelor degree but quit it due to modeling
- She also worked as a freelance writer for the lifestyle supplement of Hindustan Times - HT City
- She adopted a village of Ambegaon to help the villagers with electricity and water crisis
- Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor's love story was the talk of the town even after their breakup. The separation from Ranbir affects Deepika mentally and she went into depression