“Pain is fuel for a fitter world”
A superstar with an extra thumb wins all the hearts from his very first step into the glamour world. In 2000, Hrithik Roshan made his debut on the silver screen as a protagonist from the movie 'Kaho Na Pyar Hai' directed by his father Rakesh Roshan. His performances in the first movie were critically acclaimed and he won Filmfare awards for Best Male Debut and Best Actor of the year.
The most attractive and sexiest star of the Bollywood Roshan is not only a versatile actor but also a man with the gifted dancing talents. Not only in India but the people from all over the world are crazy about his looks as well as for his dance.
In the 1980's Hrithik appeared in some movies as a child actor. He also worked as an assistant director in several films before burning the big screen with his acting. His movies such as Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gham, Koi Mil Gaya, Dhoom 2, Jodha Akbar, Krrish, Agneepath, ZNMD, etc. were counted in the top movies of the decade. He portrayed different characters with the same enthusiasm and got numerous prestigious awards including six Filmfare awards.
Furthermore, Hrithik made his debut on Indian television as a Judge in the dance reality show called 'Just Dance in 2011. He also launched a lifestyle brand 'HRX' that sells accessories, footwear, and attire.
- Hrithik Roshan was born on 10th January, 1974 in Mumbai, India to Rakesh Roshan (Film producer and actor) and Pinky Roshan
- In 2000, he married to Sussanne Khan, after 4 years of dating and have 2 kids Hridhaan and Hrehaan. But the couple separated after 14 years of marriage
- Apart from the silver screen he also performs on-stage in different countries
- His first movie KNPH is the highest-grossing Indian film of 2000
- Hrithik is the blessed grandson of Roshan Lal Nagrath (paternal), a classical musician and renowned composer and J. Om Prakash (maternal), director and producer