“Dance to your own music and take some risks in life, because it is often the risk-taker who changes the course of history… and contribute to the well-being of millions of lives.”
- Mukesh Ambani
'Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani' popular as 'Mukesh Ambani' is one of the most powerful personalities in the world. He is an Indian business tycoon and Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL). Mukesh is the son of the great industrialist and the founder of Reliance Industries, the first privately owned Indian company that makes space in Fortune 500.
Mukesh Ambani is the wealthiest person in Asia and the 9th richest man in all over the world, according to Forbes. There are several companies owned by him under RIL including Jio, the largest mobile operator network in India and the Jamnagar Refinery in Gujarat.
Mumbai Indians, one of the best teams of the Indian Premier League is also owned by him. He also founded Indian Super League, an Indian football league in 2012.
- Mukesh Ambani was born on 19 April, 1957 in Aden, Yemen to Dhirubhai Ambani and Kokilaben Ambani
- He has three siblings AnilAmbani (brother), Nina Kothari and Deepti Salgaonkar (Sisters). After 3 years of the death of their father, Reliance was divided between Mukesh and Anil
- He hitched to Nita Ambani and have three children Isha, Anant and Akash
- He pursued his MBA program from Stanford University but had to quit in the middle to support his father in his fast-growing enterprise
- Ambani's home Antilia Building in Mumbai is the most expensive private residencies