“Friendship has to be a two-way thing. If there is mutual love and respect then why not?”
-Saif Ali Khan
First marriage fails, first movie flop but as the moon never lost its charm even though the clouds cover its light, the life of chote nawab also illuminates even after the lots of bad experiences.
Saif entered the world of Bollywood as an actor with the movie Parampara (1993) which is followed by Yeh Dillagi (1994)and Main Khiladi Tu Anari (1994). He gives so many hit films to Indian Cinema such as, Dil Chahta hai, Hum Tum, Parineeta, Omkara and the list goes on and on. He has also done the superhit series called 'Sacred Games' on Netflix with Nawazuddin Siddiqui. But between1993-2019, the career of Saif Ali Khan fluctuated a lot.
From IIFA to Filmfare, Saif Ali khan honored with every esteemed award. He also received the Padma Shri, the fourth highest Indian civilian award and 52nd National Film Awards in 2005.
- Saif Ali Khan was born on 16 February 1970 in New Delhi, India to a former captain of the Indian national cricket team Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and film actress Sharmila Tagore. He completed his education from UK and is a big brother of two sisters Saba and actress Soha Ali Khan
- Saif belongs to royal Pataudi family from Haryana and is the tenth Nawab of Pataudi
- In 1991, he tied the knot to B-town actress Amrita Singh but they were separated after thirteen years of marriage. They have two kids actress Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan
- In 2012, Actor married to Kapoor's daughter Kareena Kapoor Khan after 5 years of dating. They are happy parents of cute little Taimur
- He hosted the Filmfare awards several times
- He founded a production company named Illuminati with producer Dinesh Vijan in 2009
- He performed in many concerts to raise funds for the victims of natural calamities