"The older you get, the better you have to look, the higher you have to kick, the harder you have to work".
Salman Khan is the 'Bhaijaan' not only for Indian Cinema but to all his die-hard fans. He is the superstar with a golden heart. He came into the big screen as a supporting actor in the movie 'Biwi Ho to Aisi' (1988) and started his career as a lead actor in 'Maine Pyar Kiya' (1989). After the entry in Bollywood, he climbed the huge stairs of hits and flops, but the charm of his acting never fades from the viewer's eyes. His movies like Dabang, Dabang 2, Kick, Ek Tha Tiger, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, etc are the highest-grossing films of the time and joined 100 crore club. He is the recipient of the various award for his acting in movies and to host a TV show '10 ka Dum' and 'Big Boss'.
Apart from his movie career, Salman Khan found guilty to shoot a Blackbuck near Jodhpur, Rajasthan and sentenced to 5 years. Moreover, once he rolled his car over the people sleeping on the walkway in Mumbai, where one person was killed.
- Salman Khan was born on 27 December, 1965 to famous screenwriter Salim Khan and Sushila Charak (now Salma Kha). He is the stepson of former actress Helen
- His real name is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan and he is elder to four of his siblings Sohail, Arbaaz, Arpita, and Alvira
- He founded his own production company in 2014, named'Salman Khan Films'
- He dated many beautiful ladies but decided not to get married
- He owns a charity named 'Being Human Foundation' that focuses on education and health