"Relationships are beautiful, and it's wonderful to find someone you can spend time with and share your life with. But there's also a lot of pressure attached to that. And I think you can't be in a relationship until you have discovered yourself fully."
Shahid Kapoor is the most cutest and handsome actor in Bollywood. A Delhi born boy, not just rules the city of dreams by his multi-dimensional talent but makes the whole country crazy by his irresistible charm.
Shahid begins his career as an actor by an act of a high-school student in the superhit movie 'Ishq Vishk' (2003) with Amrita Rao and Shenaz Treasurywala. After his debut, he won a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut and left every talent behind. Before earning popularity Kapoor performed as a background dancer in some films and was later starred in music videos and television advertisements.
A movie that turned the life of Shahid was Vivaah (2006). He then hit the screen by his spectacular performances in movies like Jab We Met, Kaminey, Udta Punjab, Kabir Singh, and other blockbusters but also appeared in many unsuccessful films between the journey.
Shahid Kapoor won the best actor awards several times and also honored for different categories too. He always steals the limelight, either for his profession or for his private life.
- Shahid Kapoor was born on February 25, 1981, in New Delhi, India to Veteran actors Pankaj Kapoor and Neelima Azeem
- He is the alumni of Mithibai College, Mumbai. Kapoor is fond of dancing since childhood. At - the of 15, he joined the Shiamak Davar's dance institute
- Shahid goes through an ebb and flows in his personal life too after his parents got separated. He is the elder brother of his three half-siblings actor Ishaan Khattar (maternal), Sanah and Ruhaan (paternal)
- Shahid dated many actresses but his love story with Kareena Kapoor lasted for over 3 years
- In 2015, He got hitched to Mira Rajput and the couple are blesses with two munchkins, Misha Kapoor and Zain Kapoor