"From historical monuments to mouth-watering street foods, the best shopping spot to the center of rallies, Delhi is the soul of the country. Delhi, the capital of India is divided into two part"
- It is the perfect mixture of every culture and is known for its rich heritage all over the world. Located in the western bank of the holy river Yamuna, the capital is surrounded by Haryana (by three sides) and Uttar Pradesh.
- The history of Delhi is so interesting and can be seen in its glory. From Mughals to British everyone ruled here and painted the city in their own colors.
- Where the old Delhi is full of exquisite ancient buildings, wholesale markets, old beautiful mosques, and unignorable non-vegetarian delicacies, New Delhi attracts with its numerous elegant restaurants and cafes, nightlife, huge malls, and street foods.
Pocket-friendly markets such as Sarojini, Karol Bagh, Chawri Baazar, Sadar and Khari Baoli to showrooms of top brands and big stores, Delhi is the one-stop for everything.
- Every year lots of tourists come here to explore the history and majesty of this place. Qutub Minar, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Chandani Chowk, Hauz Khas, Champa Gali, Meena Baazar, Lodhi garden, Humanyun's tomb, etc. are the identities of the Indian capital.
- Moreover, Delhi has the largest metro in the country with different colour codes that makes commuting very easy inside Delhi-NCR. It is a city where anyone can survive, it accepts everyone without discrimination. Delhi is the place with a big heart.