1) Ocean is home to 95% of life on earth, in fact, 94% life on this earth is aquatic.
2) It has been estimated that there is 20 million tons of gold under the ocean; it is enough for every human to own 9 pounds of it.
3) Both the planet’s biggest waterfall and the planet’s longest mountain range both exist underwater.
4) Oceans are life-sustaining not only for aquatic life but also humans as they produce 70% of the Oxygen that we inhale.
5) 7 million tons of plastic are dumped into the ocean every year, these microplastics even make way into human bodies when they consume marine life.
6) There are at least 1 million sunken ships in the Ocean, the sea contains more artefacts that all the world museums.