1. The second glass bridge in the country and the first in Bihar has been constructed at Rajgir in Nalanda district of Bihar.
2. The forest department is also constructing a zoo and a safari park here. The bridge in Bihar is built in line with China’s Hangzhou glass bridge.
3. CM Nitish Kumar, who visited the project on Saturday, said that it would be open for tourists by March 2021
4. This glass bridge is 200 feet high, 85 feet long and 6 feet wide.40 tourists can go at a time. Located in the city of Rajgir – home to Gautama Buddha’s heritage.
5. You can also enjoy nature safari and rope-way cycling here.500 acres of land was given by the government to develop the skywalk. While the safari will take tourists inside the dense forests of Rajgir.
6. The ropeway will have around 18 glass covered cabins. Every cabin will have a capacity for eight tourists and will cover a distance of 750 m in five minutes.
7. The country’s first glass bridge is Laxman Jhula built-in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.