1. The lockdown will continue in the containment zones till June 30th. The containment zones will be decided by the states based on the health ministry guidelines.
2. India is now focusing on unlocking the country in 3 phases. Public places like shopping malls, places of worship, hotels, etc will open from 8th June.
3. In the second phase, the focus will be on the reopening of the educational institutes. The government is likely to decide in July after consulting all the states and UTs.
4. The decision about major public gathering spots like cinema halls, auditoriums, bars along with social, cultural, sports, and religious gatherings will be taken in the 3rd phase.
5. There will be no such restrictions on public or goods inter or intrastate movement. Depending on the public health situation, a state can impose restrictions on prior public notice.
6. Arogya Setu app is not mandatory but the government has advised its use as it enables early identification of potential risk of infection.