1. Tribal villagers in Andhra Pradesh contributed money and constructed a road after getting fed up with waiting.
2. To boost Delhi’s green cover, the forest department will soon create four more forests.
3. According to a study carried out by researchers at the University of Chicago’s Tata Centre for Development have found that the lockdown has had a positive impact on the Yamuna river with an increase in its dissolved Oxygen levels.
4. Players from the sports fraternity are coming together to seek justice against racial injustice after Jacob Blake was shot multiple times in the back by the Kenosha Police.
5. Assam to give scooties to 22,000 girl students for achieving excellence in class 12.
6. Paralympic athletes walk the ramp for a fashion show in Japan.