1. Kerala, which has some of the best public schools in the country has been heavily investing in the educational infrastructure over the past few years.
2. Now the state has added another feather to its cap by becoming the first Indian state to have high-tech classrooms in all public schools.
3. According to the Kerala government, it has invested Rs 493.50 crore for the hi-tech school project for secondary schools and the Rs 300 crore hi-tech lab project for primary schools.
4. All the 16,000 public schools in the state are now equipped with 374,274 IT equipment.
5. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said the up-gradation of all classrooms to international standards and setting up of Hi-Tech IT labs, children in the state have access to learn and grow with the help of advanced learning systems.