1. All domestic, international air travel of passengers, except domestic air ambulance, remains prohibited till May 31. Metro rail services will also remain suspended across the country in the fourth phase of lockdown.
2. Schools, colleges, and all other educational institutions will also remain closed across the country, as they have been since March 25, till May 31.
3. Hotels, restaurants, cinema halls, shopping malls, swimming pools, and gyms will also remain closed till May 31.
4. All social, political, religious functions, and places of worship to remain shut till May 31.
5. Movement of people will remain strictly prohibited across the country from 7 pm to 7 am, except for essential activities.
6. Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses to be allowed with the mutual consent of states.
7. People above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, children aged below 10 shall stay at home.
8. All shops, except those in containment zones and malls, will be allowed to open from Monday with staggered timings during lockdown 4.0. All shops shall have to ensure six feet distance among customers; not allow more than five people at one time.
9. Sports complexes and stadiums will be permitted to open; however, spectators will not be allowed.