1. After new clusters of Covid-19 in Seoul and Wuhan, fears of a second wave of infections have risen.
2. China and South Korea had recently eased restrictions and reopened their economies after they thought to have contained the virus.
3. India’s surging cases may soon overtake China’s Covid-19 cases.
4. Scientists say that India is likely to see a second wave in late July or August with a high number of cases during monsoon.
5. The trajectory and India’s peak will depend on its ability to control physical distancing and the level of infection after restrictions are relaxed.