1 ) According to IMF China will grow by 8.2% next year while the US is expected to grow at 3.1%.
2) With the pandemic in force, global growth outputs are likely to change. In estimation, China will account for 27.7% of worldwide growth.
3) 15 major economies will account for 72% of global growth in the year 2021.
4) The five nations with the highest numbers of covid death are expected to incur a GDP loss of $1.8 trillion. These nations are the U.S, Brazil, India, Mexico, and U.K.
5) Extreme poverty is expected to rise after almost two decades that might cause a drastic decline in living standards.
6) Russia the 9th largest expected contributor in 2021 will rise to number 5 in the next five years.
7) Output and growth are expected to remain below 2019 for all economies except China where it is likely to exceed.Topics #Coronavirus #IMF #Post Pandemic Growth