1. Drink warm water throughout the day.
2. Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayama, and meditation for at least 30
3. Spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and
Lahsun (Garlic) is recommended in cooking.
4. Take Chyavanprash 10gm (1tsf) in the morning. Diabetics should take sugar-free Chyavanprash.
5. Drink herbal tea/decoction (Kadha) made from Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini
(Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and Munakka
(Raisin) – once or twice a day. Add jaggery (natural sugar) and/or fresh
lemon juice to your taste, if needed.
6. Golden Milk- Half teaspoon Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot milk –
once or twice a day.