A Swedish beverage outsells Coca-Cola.


Coca-Cola is an unexpected brand that takes a back seat in Sweden, at least during the Christmas season. While many countries enjoy traditional holiday beverages such as Egg Nog or Mulled Wine, Julmust, a carbonated beverage or soda, is Sweden's yuletide drink of preference. Julmust is a fermented malt drink similar to root beer that is alcohol-free. In December, it sells 45 million litres more than Coke and every other soft drink brand combined. Julmust then goes missing for a few months before reappearing at Easter as Pskmust - the same drink in a different bottle! 75% of'must' is consumed in December, with the remaining 25% consumed whenever Easter falls. Outside of these hours, the drink is nearly tough

Related Facts
wall street, wall street crash, wall street crash suicide, wall street 1929, wall street crash 1929

Did you Know? The 1929 Wall Street Crash Did Not Cause a Rash of Suicides

Gengis Khan

What contributed to Gengis Khan's demise?

 low-income countries

In low-income countries, just fifty-five girls continue their education after high school for every hundred boys.


Hypnosis is a legitimate medical treatment.

alcohol facts, facts about rum, captain morgan, real captain morgan

Did you Know? Captain Morgan Actually Existed

ratan tata, carmaker, jamshedji tata, bugatti, india, mr froster, crompton greaves

Did you know.... Who Was the First Indian Owner Of A Car?

Bullet Time The Matrix.

The classic "Bullet Time" effect was designed specifically for The Matrix.

indian constitution, preamble of indian constitution, article 15 of indian constitution, article 21

Why is Indian Constitution known as a living document?

dream facts, facts about dreaming facts, learning in dream, niels bohr

Did you Know? Blind people experience more sensory dreams.

shinto, ancestors, tragicdeath, ancientgod, books, nature, weather, topography, shintoism, gods, Jap

Shintoism has no sacred texts.

princess, margaret, comission, naylor, cheiro, horoscope

A British royal is responsible for modern newspaper columns.

air pollution

Annual air pollution limits in London were exceeded five days into 2017.

pluto, pluto facts, facts about pluto, pluto discovery, pluto fact, space facts, pluto name, pluto h

Scientists discovered the Solar System’s third zone because of Pluto


Lobsters stomachs are used to chew.

type 2 diabetes,  insulin, resistance, American Diabetes Association, strenuous exercise, weight red

Targeting dyslipidaemia effectively requires a careful selection of oral hypoglycemic medicines as well as dyslipidaemia-specific medications.

poppy field, wizard of oz, snow, horror, dorothy, posse, snowflakes, Christmas, united states, europ

The Snow in Wizard of Oz Is Asbestos

eu, facts about eu, eu facts, european union, european union facts, facts about european union, coun

Did you Know? The EU’s second-largest country is...

Pancreatic cancer

Pancreatic cancer has a genetic component.


Are there any potential negative effects?

san Marino, Saint Marinus, Rimini, Italy

It had the greatest mortality rate as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic.

The Evil Dead

The gory noises heard in The Evil Dead were made with walnuts and dead chickens.

american novel, novel without letter e, language facts, facts about books, novel facts

The novel Gadsby, published in 1939, is the longest book ever published that does not include the letter 'e.'

khajuraho, city, india, temples

Antiquity's Best-Preserved Monuments

swiggy, swiggy india, swiggy instamart, swiggy delivery, swiggy share price, swiggy food delivery, s

Bundl Technologies is the parent holding company for Swiggy

skin, exfoliate, dull skin, cells, rough skin, hyaluronic acid

Additionally, beets have been demonstrated to aid the body's detoxification process.